Setting app on your own services
Decided to use your own solution? Not a problem, let's start by setting up required services:
Open account with Expo and provide account access: Login window, Username and Password. This is a free service and it is used to generate mobile apps and provide push notification updates to both iOS and Android devices.
Open account with Firebase and provide account access: Login window, Username and Password. This is a free service and it is used to enable push notifications to Android devices.
Let's get your app information ready
- App name - must be less than 30 characters.
- Email address
- Logo - this logo has to be in a high resolution (1024 x 1024px), .png format.
Passenger App and Branded Driver App logos can not be the same. App stores don't accept same logo for two apps.
- Website URL - this website has to be online during the approval process and contain some content.
Short and long app descriptions
The app store requires you to add short and long description of the service. We provide both descriptions:
Passenger App - Short Description
This app allows passengers to book a taxi on the go.
Passenger App - Long Description
With passenger app you will be able:
- Get an instant quote and make bookings
- Manage your bookings
- View booking details
- View and download invoices
- Cancel bookings
- Update your account details
Driver App - Short Description
"APP NAME" - THE APP FOR DRIVERS
Driver App - Long Description
WHAT IS "APP NAME"?
"App Name" is a smartphone app that allows easy booking management. It significantly improves communication with the office operator and the customer.
- view your pre-allocated bookings to help plan your day
- communicate faster and with easy via a quick notification system
- navigate all points in your journey using GPS
READY TO GET STARTED?
Step 1: Ask our company operator to open account for you and provide Login details
Step 2: Download and install the App Name app.
Step 3: Open the app, and 'Sign In'
Step 4. Earn money!
If you are happy with our wording, just confirm you would like us to use it for your app. Alternatively, you can provide your own descriptions. The short description can only contain up to 80 characters. The long description can be up to 4000 characters. Please note that hyperlinks are not allowed in description.
SSL certificateActive SSL certificate for the domain under which the software is available.
2. During the setup process a temporary account called DEMO will be created within the software (for Passenger App setup, it will be a customer account; for Driver App setup, it will be a driver account). It is required that you do not delete the DEMO account until the submission process has been completed. If this account is removed during the submission process, the app will be rejected and this will require the process to start from the beginning.
3. Once the app is generated and submitted to app stores, the only way to change the app details is by generating and submitting it again. This service is subject to additional costs.
Information is ready, what’s next?
Inform us you would like EasyTaxiOffice to do the setup, send all required details and access.
We will issue an invoice and once the payment has been received we will proceed with the setup.
Please ensure all requirements have been met and accounts login details are correct. The setup will take up to 7 business days. Failing to provide correct details will cause delays.
The access data must be sent in a text format. Pictures, screenshots, forwarded emails or invitations to hosting accounts will not be accepted.