Let’s get your app information ready
Provide us with a few more details and your app will be ready for submission.
– App name
– Email address
– Logo – this logo has to be in a high resolution (1024 x 1024px), .png format.
– Website URL – this website has to be online during the approval process.
Login details (Login window, Username and Password) to services: Google Developer Program, Apple Developer Program, Expo and Firebase.
Short and long app descriptions
The app store requires you to add short and long description of the service. We provide both descriptions:
This app allows passengers to book a taxi on the go.
With passenger app you will be able:
– Get an instant quote and make bookings
– Manage your bookings
– View booking details
– View and download invoices
– Cancel bookings
– Update your account details
If you are happy with our wording, just confirm you would like us to use it for your app.
Alternatively, you can provide your own descriptions. The short description can only contain up to 80 characters. The long description can be up to 4000 characters.
Active SSL certificate for the domain under which the software is available.
What is SSL? SSL stands for “secure sockets layer” and is a form of security for sites that handle sensitive information such as visitor’s personal information and credit card numbers. It creates a secure connection between a visitor’s web browser and the server of the company they’re interacting with.
2. During the setup process a temporary account called DEMO will be created within the software (for Passenger App setup, it will be a customer account; for Driver App setup, it will be a driver account). It is required that you do not delete the DEMO account until the submission process has been completed. If this account is removed during the submission process, the app will be rejected and this will require the process to start from the beginning.
3. Once the app is generated and submitted to app stores, the only way to change the app details is by generating and submitting it again. This service is subject to additional costs.
Information is ready, what’s next?
Inform us you would like EasyTaxiOffice to do the setup, send all required details and access.
We will issue an invoice and once the payment has been received we will proceed with the setup.
Please ensure all requirements have been met and accounts login details are correct. The setup will take up to 7 business days. Failing to provide correct details will cause delays.
The access data must be sent in a text format. Pictures, screenshots, forwarded emails or invitations to hosting accounts will not be accepted.