FAQs – Pricing
Q: One-off vs pay-monthly - which one to choose?
There are two payment options available:
1. One-off payment
You pay only once when purchasing a licence to use the software. There are no additional costs, no monthly or yearly fees. Read more about the pricing.
2. Pay monthly
You pay a fixed monthly fee which allows you to use the software. Concentrate on your company’s success and leave worrying about the technical side of things to us. Read more about the pricing.
Q: Do you provide regular updates and what are the costs?
Yes, regular updates are available every four to six months for £100 per update.
Updates are not mandatory, however we recommend to use each update as an opportunity to improve your service. Every update will:
- Boost security in order to minimise potential hacking.
- Save you more time on management. We constantly improve existing features, making the software easier to use and more automated.
- Help you discover new ways to work and keep your company up to date the with newest technology.
Our team is constantly in communication with a vast number of taxi companies and based on their feedback we build new features which aim to improve:
- The way companies works.
- Web Booking and customer communication with drivers and operators.
- Driver job management and communication.
When an update is released, we will send you an email informing about all the major changes and opportunities available to you.
Q: How do I prolong my support after the first 6 months?
To gain further support you can:
1. Update software to latest version for £100. The update will provide you with access to the latest features and developments while at the same time prolonging your support for another 6 months.
2. Opt-in to our Business PRO Support package for £25 per month which gives you ongoing support and regular updates.
This option ensures companies take advantage of a reliable service with access to best tools as soon as they become available. This includes:
- early access to latest new features
- regular updates to the software, mobile apps and security protocols
- fast, reliable hosting and data back-ups
Q: Why is your software sold at such an affordable price?
Our company approach uses a very well know model used in many other industries: provide a good product at a affordable price to a large amount of customers. We are leading the way, trying to bring the change to the taxi industry. We want to help small and medium business to battle high running costs and give them the equal technological advantages that bigger companies have.
Q: If I’m using more than one website/domain for the same company, will I need more than one license?
Our software licence allows its usage for only one company/one website/domain. To use the Web Booking on additional domains/websites, you must pay a £80 website licence fee first.
If you wish to purchase a separate, full version of the software and apps installed at your other websites or businesses, you need to purchase it at full price.
Q: Is it possible to buy only the Web Booking?
Web booking comes as part of the software. To use the Web Booking you need to purchase the software which allows setting up pricing and booking management.
Q: Do you do logos?
Yes, we create logos. The costs are 100 £/per logo.
Q: Do you do Content Writing?
Yes we do. We charge £45 per homepage and £35 per article (250 words long) for any additional pages.
Q: Do you provide custom developments?
We can provide additional developments if our clients deems it necessary. Each customisation will be evaluated and the costs agreed on before proceeding.
Q: How many sub-pages do I get for my website when choosing the Starter Website Design option?
We provide two website starter designs to choose from:
- Design1: https://templates.easytaxioffice.co.uk/taxidesign1/
- Design2: https://templates.easytaxioffice.co.uk/taxidesign2/
Present amount of pages is as per design.
In both of them you will be able to add more pages if you want. You will retain total control of the website and will be able to add more information. We will provide a tutorial on how to change the text, images, contact details, logo and some colors.
The Starter Website Design costs £100. Read more about pricing.
Q: Is it possible to buy the software now but the apps at another time?
Of course, you can buy Web Booking & Dispatch Software now and the apps later on.