FAQs – Support
Q: Do you provide regular updates and what are the costs?
Yes, we provide regular updates on four months basis for £100 per update.
Updates are not mandatory, however we recommend to use each update as opportunity to improve your service with access to:
- Boost security in order to minimise potential hacking.
- Save time on management. We constantly improve existing features, making the software easier to use and more automated.
- Discover new ways of work and keep up with technology.
Our team is constantly in communication with vast number of taxi companies and based on their feedback we build new features which aims to improve:
- The way company works.
- Web Booking process and customer communication with driver and operator.
- Driver job management and communication.
- Keep your company up to date with latest technology.
When an update is release, we will send you an email informing of all major changes and opportunities available to you.
Q: What support do you provide?
6 months free support
We provide 6 months FREE support from product purchase date. This means it covers fixing any problems that has not been caught by our testing. Any other issues caused by external forces (e.g. cause by company staff, hacking, server failure) are not included in free support.
For a monthly fee of £100 we will provide you with emergency support. We will aim to respond within 2h at any time, any day. This will give you a peace of mind that in case any problems arise you have our team at your disposal.
First three hours of work are included. Additional time needed to solve the issue will cost £30 per hour. T&C applies.
Pay as you go support
You are welcome to contact us, if you require our help. We will check and evaluate the scale of the issue, then provide you with time scale and costs needed for solving it. We aim to solve all immediate problems within 48h. Our hourly rate is £30.