Business Software Hosting Policy
- By purchasing the Business Software Hosting you accept the Policy stated below.
- Business Software Hosting (hereinafter referred to as Subscription) is a comprehensive service which includes:
– regular updates to the software, mobile apps* and security protocols
– software upgrade to the latest version
– access to latest development
– secure, fast, reliable hosting
– data back-ups
– no hustle of setup, communication and management.
The Business Software Hosting pricing can be found here. To purchase the service, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and place your order.
Paid Monthly Plan – Opening Monthly Account
Signing for a Business Software Hosting means the user agrees to recurring, monthly billings which start on the day that account access is granted. The first month payment is taken in advance. Billings take place each month on the same day (depending on when started your Business Software Hosting service). Same goes for payments: they are due each month on the same date or on a date closeby to the day that you made your first payment (“Pay Date”). However going over the limit with additional number of drivers in your Business Software Hosting service will result in added payments. These will be added to a prior billing cycle, on or before the upcoming Pay Date.
Active Driver Limits
The number of active drivers (a driver who has been assigned and accepts at least one job) you can add to the software on a single Business Software Hosting subscription, without incurred any additional costs, is 20. Each additional active driver induces an appended fee of £2. By using the software with additional active drivers, you automatically agree to settle these fees while paying for the upcoming invoice.
Debit and Credit Cards
All users who choose the Monthly Plan, must present us with their debit or credit card information and grant the company access to subtract the agreed upon amounts of money. All the information provided must be valid and current. When a card expires the client is obliged to update the company updated information on their new card. In case of automatic replacements, user recognizes and accepts that our company is permitted to subtract fees from the new card. The person using the card guarantees they have full authorization to manage it, accept the right to bill that card and affirm that no payments shall be rejected. If a transaction cannot be finalised because of a problem with the card, the account will be suspended until all operations are processed and payments completed.In the event of an account being suspended, users will not be able to use the software and apps. The account can be activated again only if all outstanding payments are made up to date. Unlocking the account is only possible during the working hours of the EasyTaxiOffice team.
The EasyTaxiOffice Monthly Plans pricing might change at any time. If that occurs, the new prices will be posted to our website and/or sent to you be e-mail.
Users shall be reimbursed for months they paid for in advance if their account is terminated or we stop providing the services altogether. This is the only condition under which a user is eligible for a refund. We might choose to offer some other sort of compensation depending on our evaluation of the situation.
Business Software Hosting Setup
- For us to successfully set your server up, all the following information must be provided:
Applies to new EasyTaxiOffice users
- Access to website admin panel to integrate Web Booking with your website.
Applies to current EasyTaxiOffice users
- Access to software admin panel (Login, Password)
- Provide standard access to your hosting account (link to provider website, username, password) or developer access, as indicated below:
– 1 x MySQL database (Hostname, Username, Password, Database name)
- – FTP access (Hostname, Username, Password)
The hosting information is not required if EasyTaxiOffice is also your hosting provider.
- The access data must be sent to email@example.com in a text format. Pictures, screenshots, forwarded emails or invitations to hosting accounts will not be accepted.
- The Business Software Hosting setup time might extend if the access data is not provided or send in an incorrect format.
- EasyTaxiOffice Team will setup your system on the company server within 3 business days of receiving the service payment and the required login data.
- Software URL will be under our domain.
- Our aim is to ensure complete integrity of the system, therefore EasyTaxiOffice does only provide access to system source code files only to our selected technicians which update, maintain and monitor the stability of the system.
- Each software requires a separate Business Software Hosting subscription. For the software with several website profiles, only one Business Software Hosting subscription is required.
- Users can switch from the Standard Hosting service to the Business Software Hosting service at any time before the end of the current hosting agreement. An excess payment for the remaining months of the Standard Hosting service will be accepted as partial payment for the Business Software Hosting service. Only full months of unused services are billed.
- EasyTaxiOffice team will update your software to the latest version. The latest software version can be viewed in the Demo or tested free of charge for 14 days Trial.
- EasyTaxiOffice team regularly updates the software, apps and security protocols. EasyTaxiOffice retains the right to update the software on a user’s account without their permission.
- Users are informed about new updates via the admin panel.
- The update does not affect the user’s settings like Google API or Pricing.
EasyTaxiOffice and the User can terminate the Agreement at all times, for whatever reason. A notice informing the other party about the Agreement Termination must be sent via email. EasyTaxiOffice can suspend the Service to the User at any time without providing a reason for doing so. We may also terminate your account without cause. If we terminate your account without a reason, and it is a paid account, you are due a refund of the allotted part of your monthly payment. In all other instances, refunds do not apply.
All accounts inactive for over 3 months may be terminated without giving prior notice. Users accept that after that period is over, we will permanently delete the account and all data connected to it. The users are responsible for exporting their data before an account is deleted.
- If user want to transfer software data from EasyTaxiOffice`s server to another one, it can be done by yourself or use the help of our team. The fee for this service is £60. EasyTaxiOffice Team will complete the software transfer within 10 business days of receiving the service payment and the required login data.
- If you change from our current Hosting service to Business Software Hosting and use the software below version 3.19.0 we will update the software to the latest version. By opting for the Business Software Hosting service, you enter a three month agreement. Earlier resignation is possible but you still will be charged for outstanding months of the agreement. The reason for it is that our technician needs to spend time to update the software to the latest version.
EasyTaxiOffice will fix any bugs you might notice in the software.
We provide User Guide in which you can find in-depth explanations of our systems features.
If our User Guide is not enough, please contact our support team via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible, generally within 24 hours. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, kindly give us a call at +44 (0) 20 3633 1535 as your message did not get to us.
This policy is part of the company’s guidelines relevant to the Monthly Plan service. EasyTaxiOffice retains the right to make changes to this regulations at any time, as it sees fit.