Standard Hosting Policy
- By purchasing the Standard Hosting you accept the Policy stated below.
- Standard Hosting (hereinafter referred to as Subscription) is a service which includes:
– secure, fast, reliable hosting for Website & Software
– no hustle of setup, communication and management
- By choosing Standard Hosting, the user confirms that he agrees to half-yearly recurring billing, starting from the day of hosting setup. Users are billed one week before the subscription expires.
- Each software or website requires a separate Standard Hosting subscription, unless agreed otherwise.
Standard Hosting Setup
- For us to successfully set your server up, all the following information must be provided:
- You can provide standard access to your hosting account (link to provider website, username, password) or developer access, as indicated below:
– 1 x MySQL database (Hostname, Username, Password, Database name)
- – FTP access (Hostname, Username, Password)
2. Access to your domain account. The details should include:
– Name of domain you would like us to use for your new website and/or software
– Domain provider url to the control panel where we can login to manage the domain
– Login details (username, password)
- The access data must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a text format. Pictures, screenshots, forwarded emails or invitations to hosting accounts will not be accepted.
- The Standard Hosting setup time might extend if the access data is not provided or send in an incorrect format.
- EasyTaxiOffice Team will setup your system on the company server within 3 business days of receiving the service payment and the required login data.
- Our aim is to ensure complete integrity of the system, therefore EasyTaxiOffice does only provide access to system source code files only to our selected technicians which update, maintain and monitor the stability of the system.
- The contract lasts as long as you pay for a subscription.
- The user may cancel the service before the expiry date of the subscription, but the overpayment for unused months of the service is not refunded.
- EasyTaxiOffice retains the right to cease to provide this service altogether at any time, as it sees fit. The user will be informed by email about changes in the delivery of the service.
- In the event of subscription expiration, resignation from the service or due to a lack of payment, your account will be suspended. We will backup the system(s) and provide you with access to downloadable file in a zip. format within 30 days. If you want us to do it earlier, let us know and we will send these files as soon as possible during business hours.
This will be available for 14 days only. After this period the account will be terminated and your data will be automatically deleted and it’s recovery will not be possible.
- In the event of an account being suspended, users will not be able to use the software and website.
- If user want to transfer website/software data from EasyTaxiOffice`s server to another one, it can be done by yourself or use the help of our team. The fee for this service is £60. If you have more than a single website or software license to transfer, an additional fee of £20 will apply per each one. EasyTaxiOffice Team will complete the transfer within 20 business days of receiving the service payment and the required login data.
- Users shall be reimbursed for months they paid for in advance if their account is terminated or we stop providing the hosting services altogether. These are the only conditions under which a user is eligible for a refund. We might choose to offer some other sort of compensation depending on our evaluation of the situation.
- This policy is part of the company’s guidelines relevant to the Standard Hosting service. EasyTaxiOffice retains the right to make changes to this regulations at any time, as it sees fit.