Software Update Policy
- Software Update (hereinafter referred to as Subscription) is a service which constitutes updating your software to the latest available version and 6 months access to latest development.
- By purchasing the Software Update you accept the Terms & Conditions stated below.
- The latest software version can be tested free of charge for 14 days Trial.
- The Software Update pricing can be found here.
- Each software license requires a separate Software Update subscription.
- For the software license with several website profiles, only one Software Update subscription is required.
(Applicable only for software below version 3.19.0)
- The first software update is carried out by the EasyTaxiOffice Team. Every subsequent update must be carried out by the user himself, aided by the self-update system.
- EasyTaxiOffice Team will update your system within 5 business days of receiving the service payment and the required login data.
- To successfully have your system updated, all the following information must be provided:
1. Software admin panel:
2. Hosting / Server access to:
– 1 x MySQL database (Hostname, Username, Password, Database name)
– FTP access (Hostname, Username, Password)
3. Hosting / Server needs to have:
– PHP v7.1 or v7.2 or v7.3
– Operating System: Linux
- The access data must be sent to email@example.com in a text format. Pictures, screenshots, forwarded emails or invitations to hosting accounts will not be accepted.
- The update setup time might extend if the assess data is not provided or send in incorrect format.
- Updates do not affect the user’s data and settings (e.g. Google API or Pricing). In case it does, we will inform users about it in advance when possible.
- In some cases, following an update, users will be expected to implement the appropriate setting adjustments within their software and all connected third party services.
- Software updates can and do influence how driver and passenger apps work. More information about App Update can be found here.
- After the system upgrade, the changes are irreversible and returning to a prior version is not possible
(Applicable only for software version 3.19.0 or above)
- User can self-update the software by clicking button “Update Now”.
- By clicking “Update Now” user agrees to our Terms & Conditions.
- Users can decide to update the system whenever they want, as long as their subscription is active.
- In the admin panel, the user is provided with a list of modifications between the currently used version and the latest available update.
- Users are informed about new updates via the admin panel. New updates are available every 3-5 weeks.
- After users update the system, the changes are irreversible and returning to a prior version is not possible.
- Software update will influence how Driver and Passenger apps works but certain features of the apps can not be updated via software update and are not included in Software Update Subscription.
- Update of external services and software plugins (e.g. Payment providers, Google services, PCA Predict, Caller ID systems, SMS services, Address Lookup services) may still be subject to additional costs.
- For all multi-profile software, self-update is not available at the moment. Updates are only available with the help of EasyTaxiOffice team.
- EasyTaxiOffice will fix any bugs in the software in the following 6 months. From version 3.25.0 the bug fixing is extended up to 9 month.
- We provide Extensive User Guide in which you can find in-depth explanations of our systems features
- In case of encountering a problem that has been fixed in a later version of the system, EasyTaxiOffice retains the right to update the software on a user’s account without their permission.
- If a subscription expires, users can prolong it by paying the required sum specified in the current price-list (Pricing).
- This policy is part of company’s policy which are relevant to the Software Update service. EasyTaxiOffice retains the right to make changes to this regulations at any time, as it sees fit.