Setup by myself
To install the software onto your server please follow the steps below.
- Login to your website/server account where you would like to install the software using FTP client program, (for example FileZilla).
- Create new folder e.g. “eto” in your website root/main directory. Please note that the folder where you are installing the software should not contain any other files or folders (it should be empty) as they might get overridden during installation process.
- Download the installer file here onto your computer and upload it to the folder created in step 2.
- Create new MySQL database and make a note of these details, you will need them in step 7.
- Open your browser and type in “http://yourdomain.com/eto/installer.php”.
- The domain name and installation folder might vary depending on where you have installed all files.
- Please follow on screen instructions and enter your license key (provided to you separately) and click “Download” button.
- If everything was done correctly you should now see installation screen. Please provide all required information displayed on the screen.
- Once the installation process is completed, navigate to “http://yourdomain.com/eto/login” screen in order to access admin panel where you can manage all bookings and settings.
What to do when software files are downloaded, but the installer is not loading and an error is displayed instead?
First of all please make sure your hosting/server meets our software minimum requirements displayed on this page here. In some cases you might also need to adjust "RewriteBase" path in ".htaccess" file located in the software root folder. To do so, you need to edit the ".htaccess" file and replace this line of code "#RewriteBase /" with "RewriteBase /eto/" or any other path that is correct for your server configuration.