Setup by myself
To install the software onto your server please follow the steps below.
- Login to your website/server account where you would like to install the software using FTP client program, (for example FileZilla).
- Create new folder e.g. “eto” in your website root/main directory. Please note that the folder where you are installing the software should not contain any other
- files or folders (it should be empty) as they might get overridden during installation process.
- Download the installer file here onto your computer and upload it to the folder created in step 2.
- Create new MySQL database and make a note of these details, you will need them in step 7.
- Open your browser and type in “http://yourdomain.com/eto/installer.php”.
- The domain name and installation folder might vary depending on where you have installed all files.
- Please follow on screen instructions and enter your license key (provided to you separately) and click “Download” button.
- If everything was done correctly you should now see installation screen. Please provide all required information displayed on the screen.
- Once the installation process is completed, navigate to “http://yourdomain.com/eto/login” screen in order to access admin panel where you can manage all bookings and settings.