Terms & Conditions
Our free support covers only issues that have not being caught by our testing. Any issues caused by external forces can be solved by our team but are not included within FREE support and you will be charge at rate of £30 per hour and requested to make the payment within 3 working days.
Possible external forces issues: Staff errors or code damage, hacking, server failures, being blocked by spam systems, issues with browser or device.
Please also remember that in many instances we are not able to notified you of additional costs upfront as often to figure out where problem is we need to spend time to investigate and run tests, so by asking our help you agree that you will be charge for time our team work on the issue.
Our aim is to deal with most of the issues within 3 working days, but if you would like to have a faster support and a peace of mind your company has support it needs, please check our Business PRO Support for details here.
Business PRO Support
- We reserve rights to six months cancellation notice.
- If EasyTaxiOffice gives a notice, then CLIENT will be offer software purchase at 50% discount and we provide free installation on CLIENT server. Read about requirements here.
- If CLIENT gives a notice, then Client will have a chance to purchase the software at half price if Client been in contract with EasyTaxiOffice for over 12 months, if not then full price apply. will provide Client with a copy of the software Client has been using and CLIENT can request our staff to set it up on CLIENT hosting for a £100 fee (read about hosting requirements).
- Driver App and Customer App installation on CLIENT App store is within CLIENT means. Client may request our team to do so for additional fee of £100.
- Client will enter automatic cancellation when payment has been delay by more than 5 days from agreed payment date.
- Direct Debit setup payment is required.
- Any issues caused by company staff e.g. company staff delete data or change code or vital information, company staff doesn’t want to or can not read information in documentation, emails not working correctly or website failure can be solved by our team but are not included within this offer and would be treated as separate assignment and charge hourly rate of £30.
- All above pricing might change over time.
How pay per hour service works?
- You contact us and explain the issues.
- We evaluate the problem and provide you with amount of time needed to fix it.
- We agree costs and time scale. Invoice will be send.
- When invoice is paid we will progress with solving the issue.